Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cleveland: Day 1

Well, we're here. It has been a long day and I think I am about to call it a night.

It was a bumpy flight up. Thank God for portable DVD players! 30 Rock Season 2 took my mind of the fact that it felt like we were driving down a dirt road.

We got to the Crown Plaza Hotel in downtown Cleveland, which by the way, is about as depressing place as can be imagined. Downtown I mean, not the hotel. The hotel is great. We're in a room on the 20th floor looking out on Lake Eerie. It's about as beautiful a view as Cleveland has to offer.

Salt & I had to head over to the Rock Hall for some technical tests and introductions. While Salt made sure we were good to go for tomorrow, I got a quick tour of the facilities. You'll hear about the artifacts we saw tomorrow.

We had a mediocre dinner and are about to call it a night. I can't speak for Salt, but I know I am beat. 4 o'clock in the morning comes even faster when you're this tired!